Ihlara Valley Exploration
Ihlara Valley Exploration, 13 km hike is one of the most popular amongst our day treks. It is generally an easy walk, following the river; there are some short parts where we have to scramble on rocks. Starts at 08:30 am with pick up from your hotel. Our bus takes us to Ihlara Town centre (1.15 hours). After a short tea break, we walk about 3.5 hours and an route visit three rock-cut churches. After a late lunch nearby the river at around 13.30, we continue walking by the river down to Selime Town, and the walk ends at Selime Monastery. After visiting the monastery and climbing the 300 steps up the passages, we drive back to our Hotel.
- Transportation by a comfortable AC non-smoking Luxurious car/Van with a professional driver.
- Professional and experienced licensed guide during the tours.
- Entry fees
- Parking fees
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Tips to restaurant
- All taxes
- Personal expenses
- Tips to guide, driver and hotel personnel
- Children under 6 are free
- Children from 6 to 10 are charged at 50% of the adult price
- Children 11 and above are charged at the full adult price